Here are 9 Singapore cocktail bars that were featured in Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2016, along with descriptions, Instagram usernames, and opening hours (please note that opening hours may have changed since 2016, so it’s best to check their websites or social media pages for the latest information):
- 28 HongKong Street (@28hks) – This speakeasy-style bar is known for its innovative cocktails and warm, inviting atmosphere. Open daily from 6pm to 2am.
- Operation Dagger (@operationdagger) – Located in a basement, this bar is known for its unique and experimental cocktails made with house-made ingredients. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 6pm to late.
- Tippling Club (@tipplingclub) – This bar and restaurant focuses on modern cuisine and innovative cocktails. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm to 3pm, and 6pm to 12am.
- Manhattan (@manhattan_sg) – This bar pays homage to the golden age of cocktails with its classic decor and drinks. Open Monday to Saturday from 5pm to 1am.
- Jigger & Pony (@jiggerandponysg) – This bar is known for its extensive collection of spirits and classic cocktails. Open Monday to Thursday from 6pm to 1am, Friday to Saturday from 6pm to 3am, and Sunday from 4pm to 1am.
- Gibson (@gibsonbarsg) – This bar is known for its sophisticated atmosphere and creative cocktails served in vintage glassware. Open Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 1am.
- The Other Room (@theotherroomsg) – This bar is inspired by the prohibition era and features an extensive menu of classic cocktails. Open daily from 6pm to 3am.
- Bitters & Love (@bittersandlove) – This bar is known for its friendly bartenders and unique cocktails made with fresh ingredients. Open Monday to Thursday from 6pm to 1am, Friday from 6pm to 2am, and Saturday from 4pm to 2am.
- Anti:Dote (@antidotebar) – Located in the Fairmont hotel, this bar offers a wide selection of classic cocktails and modern creations. Open daily from 5pm to 1am.
These bars are all great options for cocktail lovers visiting Singapore, but be sure to check their websites or social media pages for the latest information on their opening hours and any COVID-19 safety measures they may have in place.