Asia is the largest continent on Earth, spanning over 44.58 million square kilometers and accounting for nearly one-third of the world’s land area. It is home to more than 4.5 billion people, making it the most populous continent on the planet. Asia is diverse and rich in culture, history, and natural resources, and is made up of 48 countries.
Some of the most well-known countries in Asia include China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam. These countries have a rich history, and unique cultural traditions, and are known for their incredible natural beauty.
Asia has a varied geography, ranging from vast deserts and mountains to lush rainforests and coastal regions. Some of the most famous landmarks in Asia include the Great Wall of China, Mount Everest, the Taj Mahal, the Angkor Wat temples, and the Burj Khalifa skyscraper.
Asia is also known for its diverse cuisine, with each country having its own unique flavors and cooking styles. Some of the most popular Asian dishes include sushi, pho, pad Thai, dim sum, and biryani.
In terms of religion, Asia is home to a variety of faiths, including Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. Each religion has a rich history and unique customs and practices.
Overall, Asia is a diverse and fascinating continent that is full of natural wonders, rich cultural traditions, and unique experiences. It is a popular destination for travelers from all over the world who come to explore its many treasures and immerse themselves in its vibrant cultures.
We present you with the best eco-resorts in Asia.
- Six Senses Con Dao, Vietnam (@sixsensescondao): This eco-resort is located on a remote island and is committed to protecting the environment. With stunning ocean views, luxurious villas, and a private beach, Six Senses Con Dao is a perfect getaway for those who love nature and luxury.
- Bawah Reserve, Indonesia (@bawahreserve): Nestled in a private island in Indonesia, Bawah Reserve offers a unique eco-resort experience. With pristine beaches, crystal clear waters, and luxurious accommodations, Bawah Reserve is perfect for those who want to escape from the city and immerse themselves in nature.
- The Farm at San Benito, Philippines (@thefarmatsanbenito): This eco-friendly resort offers a holistic wellness experience in a beautiful tropical setting. With award-winning vegan cuisine, a luxurious spa, and yoga and meditation classes, The Farm at San Benito is perfect for those who want to rejuvenate their body and mind.
- Soneva Fushi, Maldives (@discoversoneva): This eco-resort in the Maldives is committed to sustainability and environmental protection. With stunning overwater villas, pristine beaches, and a coral reef just a few meters away, Soneva Fushi offers a luxurious and eco-friendly retreat.
- Song Saa Private Island, Cambodia (@songsaa): This private island resort in Cambodia is committed to protecting the environment and preserving the local culture. With luxurious villas, a spa, and a marine reserve, Song Saa Private Island offers a perfect escape for those who want to immerse themselves in nature and culture.
- Alila Ubud, Bali, Indonesia (@alilahotels): Nestled in the lush rainforest of Bali, Alila Ubud offers a luxurious and eco-friendly retreat. With stunning views of the Ayung River, a spa, and a yoga pavilion, Alila Ubud is perfect for those who want to relax and connect with nature.
- The Pavilions Himalayas, Nepal (@pavilionshotels): This eco-resort in Nepal offers a unique and sustainable experience in the Himalayas. With luxurious accommodations, organic gardens, and a commitment to sustainability, The Pavilions Himalayas is perfect for those who want to connect with nature and the local culture.
- Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, Thailand (@fschiangrai): This eco-resort in Thailand offers a unique and luxurious experience in the jungle. With luxurious tented accommodations, elephant experiences, and a commitment to sustainability, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in nature and culture.
- The Datai Langkawi, Malaysia (@thedatailangkawi): Nestled in the lush rainforest of Malaysia, The Datai Langkawi offers a luxurious and eco-friendly retreat. With stunning views of the Andaman Sea, a spa, and a commitment to sustainability, The Datai Langkawi is perfect for those who want to relax and connect with nature.
- Misool Eco Resort, Indonesia (@misool.resort): This eco-resort is located on a private island in Indonesia and is committed to marine conservation and environmental protection. With stunning overwater villas, a coral reef just a few meters away, and a commitment to sustainability, Misool Eco Resort is perfect for those who want to immerse themselves in nature and conservation.