At one of these fancy 5-star hotels in Singapore, you can live like the rich, at least for the weekend.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore (@ritzcarltonmilleniasingapore) – This luxurious hotel is located in Marina Bay, offering breathtaking views of the city skyline. The spacious rooms and suites feature contemporary design, high-end amenities, and large windows. The hotel also boasts an extensive art collection and several dining options, including a Michelin-starred restaurant. Guests can unwind at the spa, fitness center, or outdoor pool.
- Mandarin Oriental, Singapore (@mo_singapore) – Situated in the heart of Marina Bay, this elegant hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites with city or ocean views. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s extensive facilities, including a spa, fitness center, outdoor pool, and several dining options. The hotel is also conveniently located near popular attractions such as Gardens by the Bay and the Marina Bay Sands.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore (@shangrilasg) – Nestled amidst lush greenery in the heart of the city, this hotel offers a peaceful oasis for guests. The rooms and suites feature elegant décor, modern amenities, and views of either the city skyline or the hotel’s gardens. The hotel also boasts several restaurants, a spa, fitness center, and outdoor pool.
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore (@fullertonbayhotel) – Located on the picturesque Marina Bay waterfront, this boutique hotel offers luxurious rooms and suites with stunning views of the bay. The hotel also features a rooftop infinity pool, a fitness center, several dining options, and a rooftop bar with panoramic views.
- Marina Bay Sands (@marinabaysands) – This iconic hotel features three towers connected by a stunning rooftop infinity pool, offering breathtaking views of the city skyline. The spacious rooms and suites feature modern amenities, elegant décor, and floor-to-ceiling windows. The hotel also boasts several restaurants, a casino, a shopping mall, and a museum.