Bintan has several luxury accommodations that provide an excellent staycation experience. Here are a few of the best options:
- The Sanchaya – This luxury property offers elegant suites and villas, as well as a private beach, a spa, and a variety of dining choices.
- Banyan Tree Bintan – This opulent resort features luxurious villas with private pools, a championship golf course, a spa, and a variety of eateries.
- Nirwana Gardens – This sprawling resort offers a variety of lodging options, including villas with private pools, a variety of dining options, a spa, and a variety of activities, such as golf, water sports, and ATV excursions.
- Angsana Bintan – This opulent resort features beachfront villas with private pools, a spa, a variety of dining options, and a range of activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, and island excursions.
- The Residence Bintan – This luxurious retreat features spacious villas with private pools, a spa, a restaurant, and a variety of activities such as cycling, beach volleyball, and water sports.
- Natra Bintan – Would you like to camp in elegance and comfort? Make a reservation with Natra Bintan. This idyllic glamping retreat is located along Crystal Lagoon, so you’ll have convenient access to a variety of water sports. If being outside isn’t your style, don’t worry. Book a relaxing treatment at the spa or enjoy a refreshing drink at The Patio Bar & Restaurant.
- Grand Lagoi Hotel – The Grand Lagoi Hotel offers breathtaking bay vistas. This is one of the finest Bintan resorts for a solo trip or a family vacation. If you need some time away from your children, we’ve got you covered. Place them in the games and amusement center and go swimming alone at the spa or the rooftop infinity pool. Do you want to go buying before you go home? You’ve come to the right place. This hotel is direct across the street from Plaza Lagoi, Bintan’s modern two-story retail mall.
- Club Med Bintan – There is no better location for a holistic adventure than Club Med Bintan. Wellness is at the heart of this private island paradise’s experience. Consider increased exercise routines, nutritious meals, and enjoyable sports and mindfulness activities. Did we mention that it has fantastic family programming? Look for its kite and sand castle building contests, as well as soccer bumper and Olympic games for kids.
- Cempedak Private Island – off the coast of Bintan, is hands down the most memorable experience we’ve had in this part of the globe. If you’re into ecology, you’ll love this eco-resort. Andrew Dixon, the co-founder, has committed to a farm, composting, and conservation program, and sustainable design to demonstrate that luxury travel can be done ethically. The lush bamboo-themed property and calm, clean waters make this one of the most serene places to visit. Above all, the cuisine and cocktails are fantastic. Cempedak is an adults-only resort, which may be a melody to your ears (no judgment). If you’re looking for a family getaway, visit its neighboring island Nikoi.
All of these resorts provide high levels of luxury and convenience, and any of them will provide you with a memorable staycation.