Here are some of the best halal snacks in Singapore that you can try:
- Roti Boyan – This traditional Malay snack is a soft and fluffy bread filled with spiced shredded chicken or beef. You can find it at Punggol Nasi Lemak, a halal-certified eatery with multiple locations in Singapore. Instagram: @punggolnasilemak
- Vadai – Vadai is a popular Indian snack made of fried lentil or flour batter. You can find some of the best vadai in Singapore at Gokul Vegetarian Restaurant, a halal-certified restaurant that serves a wide range of vegetarian and vegan dishes. Instagram: @gokulvegetarianrestaurant
- Curry Puff – This savory pastry is a favorite snack among Singaporeans. You can find some of the best curry puffs in Singapore at Old Chang Kee, a halal-certified eatery that has been serving delicious snacks and finger foods since 1956. Instagram: @oldchangkeesingapore
- Churros – Churros are a popular Spanish snack made of fried dough that is often coated with sugar and cinnamon. You can find some of the best halal churros in Singapore at Chulop!, a halal-certified eatery that specializes in churros and other Spanish desserts. Instagram: @chulopsg
- Tau Huay – Tau huay, or soybean pudding, is a popular dessert in Singapore that is made of soy milk, sugar, and gelatin. You can find some of the best halal tau huay in Singapore at Rochor Beancurd House, a halal-certified eatery that has been serving delicious tau huay and other soy-based desserts since 1954. Instagram: @rochorbeancurdhouse
These halal snacks are not only delicious, but they are also affordable and easily accessible. So, make sure to try them out when you visit Singapore!