Here are 10 of the best izakaya bars in Singapore with descriptions, Instagram usernames, and opening hours:
- The Horse’s Mouth (@horsesmouthbar) – This hidden gem in Forum Shopping Mall serves Japanese-inspired cocktails and delicious bar bites. Open daily from 6pm to 12am.
- Bincho at Hua Bee (@binchoizakaya) – A trendy izakaya-style bar that offers yakitori and sake. Open daily from 5pm to 12am.
- Kko Kko Na Ra (@kkokkonarasg) – This Korean izakaya serves up fusion dishes like kimchi fried rice and crispy fried chicken. Open daily from 11:30am to 11pm.
- Neon Pigeon (@neonpigeonsg) – A contemporary izakaya with a sleek industrial interior, offering creative cocktails and delicious small plates. Open Monday to Saturday from 6pm to 12am.
- Orihara Shoten (@oriharashoten) – This cozy izakaya specializes in yakiniku (grilled meat) and Japanese sake. Open daily from 5:30pm to 11pm.
- Noods & Meats (@noodsnmeats) – An izakaya-style bar that offers unique fusion dishes like beef rendang gyoza and crispy pork belly. Open Tuesday to Sunday from 12pm to 10pm.
- Le Binchotan (@lebinchotan) – A stylish izakaya with a French twist, offering charcoal-grilled dishes and creative cocktails. Open Tuesday to Saturday from 5pm to 12am.
- Taki Taki (@takitakibar) – A lively izakaya that serves up Japanese snacks and drinks, with a focus on sake and shochu. Open Monday to Saturday from 5pm to 1am.
- The Public Izakaya by Hachi (@thepublicizakaya) – A cozy izakaya with a relaxed atmosphere, offering a wide range of Japanese dishes and drinks. Open daily from 12pm to 10pm.
- Katanashi (@katanashi.sg) – This rustic izakaya serves up authentic Japanese cuisine, including sashimi and grilled seafood. Open Monday to Saturday from 12pm to 2pm and 5pm to 10pm.
Note: These opening hours are subject to change, so it’s best to check each restaurant’s social media or website for the most up-to-date information.