We provide you with a list of some of the best accommodations in Blue Mountains National Park, along with their descriptions, Instagram usernames, and opening hours:
- Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley (@wolganv) – This luxury resort is situated on a 7,000-acre conservation and wildlife reserve in the heart of the Blue Mountains. It offers a range of accommodations, including Heritage Villas and Wollemi Villas, each featuring private pools and stunning views of the valley. The resort also features a spa, gourmet dining, and a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking, mountain biking, and horse riding. Open 24 hours.
- Lilianfels Resort & Spa (@lilianfelsbluemountains) – This historic hotel is located on the edge of the Jamison Valley and offers elegant accommodations with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The hotel features a spa, indoor and outdoor pools, and a range of dining options, including the award-winning Darley’s Restaurant. Open 24 hours.
- Parklands Country Gardens & Lodges (@parklandsbluemountains) – This boutique hotel is set on six acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and features elegant accommodations with private balconies and spa baths. The hotel also features a spa, indoor pool, and a range of outdoor activities, such as tennis, croquet, and lawn bowls. Open 24 hours.
- Echoes Boutique Hotel & Restaurant (@echoeshotel) – This boutique hotel is perched on the edge of the Jamison Valley and offers stylish accommodations with private balconies and stunning views of the valley. The hotel features a restaurant, bar, and outdoor terrace, as well as a range of spa treatments and outdoor activities. Open 24 hours.
- The Carrington Hotel (@thecarringtonhotel) – This historic hotel is located in the heart of Katoomba and features elegant Victorian-style accommodations with modern amenities. The hotel also features a range of dining options, including the award-winning Carrington Cellars & Deli, as well as a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling. Open 24 hours.
Please note that opening hours may vary for each property, and it’s always best to check with the accommodation directly or visit their website for the most up-to-date information.