Want brunch or a cup of coffee? Here is our list of Singapore’s best cafes.
- Common Man Coffee Roasters (@commonmancoffee): Common Man Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffeehouse that serves up some of the best coffee in Singapore. They have a rustic, industrial-themed interior, complete with exposed brick walls and high ceilings. Their menu is extensive, featuring brunch staples such as avocado toast and eggs benedict as well as unique dishes like their signature breakfast burger. Don’t forget to try their famous house blend coffee, made with beans sourced from around the world.
- Toby’s Estate (@tobysestatesg): Toby’s Estate is a popular café chain that has its origins in Australia. Their Singapore outlet is located in the trendy Robertson Quay area and boasts a spacious interior with lots of natural light. They pride themselves on serving specialty coffee made with beans roasted in-house, as well as a range of brunch dishes such as shakshuka and French toast. They also have a selection of cakes and pastries available for those with a sweet tooth.
- The Book Café (@thebookcafesg): As the name suggests, The Book Café is a literary-themed café that has been around since 2000. Located in the heart of Singapore’s bustling financial district, it offers a cozy and relaxed atmosphere for customers to enjoy their coffee and a good book. They also have a menu of hearty dishes such as pasta and burgers, as well as a range of desserts and baked goods.
- Strangers’ Reunion (@strangersreu): Strangers’ Reunion is a popular café that has won multiple awards for its coffee. Their menu features a range of brunch dishes such as waffles and sandwiches, as well as cakes and pastries. Their spacious interior is adorned with plants and quirky décor, making it a great place to chill out with friends.
- PS. Café (@pscafe): PS. Café is a stylish café chain that has several outlets in Singapore. Their flagship outlet in Dempsey Hill is set in a beautifully restored colonial building surrounded by lush greenery. Their menu is extensive, featuring dishes such as truffle fries, burgers, and pasta, as well as a range of desserts. They also have a great selection of cocktails and wines, making it a great spot for a leisurely brunch or an evening drink.
- Group Therapy Coffee (@grouptherapycoffee): Group Therapy Coffee is a cozy café that is located in the bustling Chinatown area. They pride themselves on their specialty coffee and their hearty brunch menu. Their interior is simple and unpretentious, with wooden tables and chairs and lots of natural light. Don’t forget to try their famous honey toast, which is a tower of thick toast drizzled with honey and topped with ice cream.
- The Assembly Ground (@theassemblyground): The Assembly Ground is a spacious café that is located in the popular shopping mall The Cathay. They have a range of brunch dishes, such as sandwiches and pancakes, as well as a selection of cakes and pastries. Their interior is bright and modern, with lots of greenery and natural light.
- Forty Hands (@40handscoffee): Forty Hands is a popular café chain that has several outlets in Singapore. Their flagship outlet in Tiong Bahru is located in a charming heritage building and has a relaxed and friendly vibe. They serve up a range of brunch dishes such as eggs benedict and pancakes, as well as specialty coffee made with beans sourced from around the world.
- Nylon Coffee Roasters (@nyloncoffee): Nylon Coffee Roasters is a specialty coffeehouse that is located in the Everton Park neighborhood. They pride themselves on serving coffee made with beans roasted in-house, as well as a range of sandwiches and pastries. Their interior is simple and unpretentious.