Organic and healthy food shops abound in Singapore. Some of the finest choices are as follows:
- SuperNature – With two sites in Singapore, SuperNature is a one-stop shop for all things organic and natural, from fresh produce and meats to dairy products, vitamins, and even cosmetics.
- Brown Rice Paradise – It carries a wide variety of natural and organic goods, such as vitamins, grains, nuts, and vegetables.
- Ryan’s Grocery – You can find organic meats, chicken, and seafood, as well as gluten-free and allergen-free options, and more at Great World City’s Ryan’s Grocery.
- The Source Bulk Foods – Located in Cluny Court, The Source Bulk Foods sells a variety of organic and natural foods in quantity, such as nuts, seeds, grains, and snacks.
- Little Farms – It is a chain of stores in Singapore selling organic and natural groceries such as produce, meats, dairy goods, and snacks.
- The Green Girl – Where do you go to get the freshest seasonal fruits and vegetables? Specifically, The Green Girl. Since 2018, this web-based supermarket has imported the highest-grade organic foodstuffs from France. When the goods arrive in Singapore, they are immediately wrapped in paper and sent to you the following day. Wasted food and disposable items are not acceptable.
- Straits Market – Need food but can’t find the time to go grocery shopping? The next day’s dinner preparation will be a breeze with the help of this farm-to-table delivery service. Your goods will be delivered to your door as long as you place your order by 2 p.m. Breasts from organic, antibiotic-free-reared lacto hens are available. alternatively, fresh shellfish, organic fish, and iced steaks. Finish with some chocolate croissants or organic wholemeal cookies and a side of crisp veggies.
- Nature’s Superfood – If you’re a serious gourmand, you’ll love this webshop. Cereals, grains, seasonings, snacks, powders, and seeds will all have their own designated areas. Super healthful options abound, hear me out. Get your day started right with some organic sun-dried figs or vacation root slices and a bowl of muesli porridge or purple maize quinoa cereal.
- Nature’s Glory – Check out Nature’s Glory if you’re ready to make a holistic lifestyle shift for the better. Organic and macrobiotic groceries, superfoods, health supplements, and even water and air purification devices can all be found in the shop. In addition, the prices are much lower than at a regular health food shop.
- Balanced Living – Balanced Living has been called “the reservoir of vitamins” because it sells some of the healthiest cuisine available. Numerous supplements targeting various health issues are available at the holistic wellbeing center’s retail store. You can find rejuvenating, anti-aging, and energy-boosting accessories. Online purchasing? Check out the various all-natural alternatives, such as housekeeping supplies, essential oils, and superfoods.
- Open Taste – Open Taste sources its ingredients from over 200 farms and manufacturers all over the globe, ensuring the highest quality and freshness. There is almost no food loss, and perishables are never stored for longer than 12 hours. You can find an assortment of fresh produce, meats, seafood, and refreshments. Products that are about to expire can be purchased at steep discounts in the defective section.
- Scoop Wholefoods – Scoop is a healthful food shopper’s dream in Singapore, bringing all the best treats from Down Under. Its waste-free philosophy and wide selection of tea, cereals, and nut butter are major selling points. In addition, there is a wide variety of eco-friendly home furnishings and other goods. Its pay-by-weight bulk shopping concept makes it easy to purchase only what you need. Don’t forget to stock up on storage containers and jars before you leave the house, or else you’ll have to purchase them when you get there.
You can find exactly what you’re looking for in the organic and healthy food aisles at any of these shops.