We provide you with the best kayaking places in Singapore.
- Marina Bay – Kayaking through Marina Bay provides a stunning view of Singapore’s skyline, including iconic landmarks like the Marina Bay Sands and the Singapore Flyer. Instagram: @marinabaysg. Opening hours: 24/7.
- Kallang Basin – This is one of the most popular kayaking destinations in Singapore, offering a scenic view of the city skyline and the Sports Hub. Instagram: @sports.singapore. Opening hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Sentosa Island – Paddle through the turquoise waters of Sentosa Island, and discover hidden coves and beaches only accessible by water. Instagram: @sentosa_island. Opening hours: 24/7.
- Pulau Ubin – Kayak around the mangrove forests and wetlands of Pulau Ubin, an island off the northeastern coast of Singapore. Instagram: @nparksbuzz. Opening hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Lazarus Island – Located south of Singapore, Lazarus Island is a popular destination for kayakers looking to explore its crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches. Instagram: @lazarusisland. Opening hours: 24/7.
- Punggol Waterway – A calm and tranquil kayaking spot located in the northeastern part of Singapore, offering a peaceful escape from the city. Instagram: @punggolwaterway. Opening hours: 24/7.
- Bedok Reservoir – A popular spot for recreational activities, kayaking in Bedok Reservoir offers a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Instagram: @nparksbuzz. Opening hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Pasir Ris Park – Located in the eastern part of Singapore, Pasir Ris Park offers kayakers a serene environment with mangroves, lagoons and a wide variety of bird species. Instagram: @nparksbuzz. Opening hours: 24/7.