Accommodation Options in Nusa Dua:
- St. Regis Bali Resort – This luxurious resort offers exceptional service and amenities, including a private beach, butler service, a Remède Spa, and exquisite dining options.
- The Mulia Bali – This stunning beachfront resort boasts spacious rooms and suites, private villas with pools, a variety of dining options, a fitness center, and a spectacular infinity pool overlooking the ocean.
- The Laguna – a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa – This resort offers a wide range of activities and services, including beachfront villas, a spa, a fitness center, a lagoon-style pool, and a variety of dining options.
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua – This family-friendly resort offers services and amenities, including a private beach, a Heavenly Spa, a fitness center, dining options, and a kids’ club.
- Kayumanis Nusa Dua Private Villa & Spa – This secluded resort offers private villas with pools, a spa, a fitness center, and a restaurant serving authentic Indonesian cuisine.
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua – This luxurious villa resort offers private villas with pools, a spa, a fitness center, and a restaurant serving a variety of cuisines.
- Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort – The Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort perfectly blends French sophistication and Balinese culture. This luxurious resort features private plunge pools, Presidential Villas, breathtaking ocean views, and haute cuisine. Stroll along the lush pathways, relax in the beautifully landscaped pools, or indulge in a pampering spa treatment at So SPA. The resort is renowned for its delicious breakfast and Sunday brunch. It’s a must-visit destination in Nusa Dua for those who seek elegance and luxury. Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort is located at Kawasan Pariwisata BTDC Lot N5, Nusa Dua, p. +62 361 8492888, e. H9078@sofitel.com.
- The Apurva Kempinski Bali – The Apurva Kempinski Bali is a luxurious resort that exudes Indonesia’s essence, art, and character. The resort, which has six stars, is a tribute to its home country. The stunning interiors are the work of local craftsmen, and the impressive architecture resembles a grand Indonesian open-air theater. Award-winning restaurants offer the flavors of the archipelago, while designer suites are adorned with native artifacts, beautiful exotic woods, local fabrics, and iconic Indonesian motifs. Even the spa treatments with ocean views are inspired by traditional Balinese healing. It’s the perfect blend of time-honored traditions and modern luxuries, complemented by the spectacular ocean views and lush tropical landscapes Nusa Dua is renowned for. The Apurva Kempinski Bali is located on Jl Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Sawangan, Nusa Dua, and can be contacted at +62 361 209 2288 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REVIVO Wellness Resort – To experience a top-notch rejuvenation of the body and soul, REVIVO Wellness Resort is the ultimate retreat in Nusa Dua. With a team of expert nutritionists, aerial yoga instructors, therapists, and crystal healers, REVIVO Wellness Resort is dedicated to providing complete healing for guests. The resort is situated amidst lush tropical grounds, with private accommodations hidden throughout, ensuring guests’ privacy. Medicinal spa treatments, healthy cuisine, and enlightening activities are tailored to each guest’s needs, and minimalist designs create a calming environment. Spend your days lounging by the pool, soaking up the serene atmosphere.
- Hilton Bali Resort – The Hilton Bali Resort is a stunning family-friendly destination with a luxurious five-star resort atmosphere, perched on a 40-meter cliff. Kids can have a blast with a dedicated pool, a sandy lagoon, water slides, tennis courts, and an indoor-outdoor Jungle Kids Club playground supervised by professionals and featuring a climbing wall and trampoline. Meanwhile, parents can indulge in four delectable restaurants, relaxing daybeds by the lagoon, and the luxurious Mandara Spa. Contact the Hilton Bali Resort at Jl Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, Nusa Dua, via phone at +62 361 773 377 or by email at email@example.com.
Restaurant Options in Nusa Dua:
- Kayuputi – located in The St. Regis Bali Resort, Kayuputi offers exquisite Asian-inspired haute cuisine and a world-class wine list. The restaurant also provides excellent personalized service and a stunning oceanfront view.
- Bebek Bengil – known for their signature crispy duck, Bebek Bengil provides a beautiful outdoor dining area surrounded by lush greenery. They also offer friendly service and a relaxing atmosphere.
- The Shore Restaurant & Bar – situated on the beachfront of The Mulia, The Shore offers a sophisticated dining experience with a focus on fresh seafood. The restaurant also has attentive service and a stunning view of the Indian Ocean.
- Bumbu Bali – featuring traditional Balinese cuisine, Bumbu Bali provides a cozy and authentic atmosphere with beautiful Balinese decor. The restaurant also offers friendly and attentive service.
- Sami Sami – located in the stunning Ayana Resort and Spa, Sami Sami offers Italian cuisine with a beautiful cliff-top view of the Indian Ocean. The restaurant also provides exceptional service and a romantic atmosphere.
- Arwana Restaurant at The Laguna Resort & Spa – Arwana Restaurant located at The Laguna Resort & Spa in Nusa Dua is a seafood restaurant that is widely considered to be one of the best in Bali. The restaurant is situated on the stunning coastline of Nusa Dua, offering breathtaking views of the ocean. Guests can choose to dine outside, where they can enjoy the cool breeze and shade from the palm trees, or inside the spacious, air-conditioned area. The chefs at Arwana handpick the freshest seafood from the local fish markets every morning, ensuring that diners can enjoy the most succulent lobster, deliciously pink tuna, and enormous tiger prawns that the region has to offer. Visitors looking for a romantic dining experience can opt for a beachside barbecue.
- Cucina at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Resort – If you are a fan of thinly sliced prosciutto, crispy calamari, and high-quality beef carpaccio, Cucina at Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Resort is the perfect place for you and your date. This restaurant offers exquisite Italian cuisine to satisfy the taste buds of Nusa Dua’s food enthusiasts, featuring premium meat cuts, fresh seafood, and perfectly cooked al dente pasta. You can dine inside the restaurant or enjoy your meal outside by the poolside. For reservations, you can contact them at p.+62 361 849 2888 or e. H9078-FB11@sofitel.com.
- Nusa Dua Beach Grill – If you’re looking for a relaxed place to unwind with sandy feet and salty hair, go to Nusa Dua Beach Grill for some beachfront BBQ action. Escape the fancy five-star restaurants and enjoy a laid-back atmosphere at this oceanfront eatery. The menu offers simple and satisfying daytime bites, such as pizza, pasta, fresh seafood, and Indonesian favorites, complemented by various cold beers and cocktails. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ocean breeze with a refreshing drink in hand. Nusa Dua Beach Grill is located on Jl Pura Geger, Nusa Dua, and can be contacted at +62 361 743 4779 / +62 811 3983 779. It is open daily from 8 am to 8 pm.
Activities Option in Nusa Dua:
- Water Sports: Nusa Dua is known for its water sports activities, including jet skiing, parasailing, banana boat rides, and scuba diving. Many water sports centers offer packages that include all the necessary equipment, safety gear, and professional guides.
- Cultural Tours: Explore the local Balinese culture with cultural tours that take you to nearby villages and temples. These tours are usually led by knowledgeable guides who provide insight into the local way of life and the island’s rich history.
- Spa and Wellness: Nusa Dua has a range of luxurious spas and wellness centers that offer massages, body treatments, yoga classes, and meditation sessions. These services are designed to help you relax, rejuvenate and unwind.
- Golf: Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round of golf at one of the many world-class golf courses in Nusa Dua. The courses are set against beautiful natural backdrops and provide an excellent golfing experience.
- Beach Activities: Nusa Dua has some of the most beautiful beaches in Bali, and there are plenty of activities to do here, such as sunbathing, swimming, surfing, and beach volleyball. Beach clubs and restaurants offer comfortable seating and refreshments while you enjoy the ocean views.
- Get Cultured at Museum Pasifika – For those interested in culture, the Museum Pasifika is a must-visit in Nusa Dua, which displays specialized artworks from the Asia-Pacific region. You can easily spend hours exploring the eleven exhibit rooms, each representing a different part of the region and admiring the collections of cultural items and historical artifacts. Over 200 artists from 25 countries are featured in the showcase, which boasts more than 600 pieces of art in different styles and forms, paying tribute to the region’s cultural heritage. Museum Pasifika is located in BTDC Block P, Nusa Dua, and can be contacted at p. +62 361 774 935 / 774 559 or e. firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s open daily from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Shopping at Bali Collection – To purchase fashion, art, spa products, and souvenirs, many street-side shopping vendors are located in Nusa Dua. While the luxurious resorts also have their boutiques, Bali Collection provides a western-style shopping experience with designer labels and high-street names in one village-style outdoor mall. The mall offers a wide range of products, including surf favorites from Billabong and Quiksilver, island labels such as Bamboo Blonde, and designer fashion from Dolce & Gabanna, Prada, and Ralph Lauren. With numerous restaurants and spas, it’s easy to lose track of time while shopping and end up staying until sunset. Bali Collection is situated at Kawasan Pariwisata ITDC, Nusa Dua, with a contact number of +62 361 771 662. It is open daily from 11 am to 7 pm.
- Hop Aboard a Fishing Board – For a getaway on the vast ocean, consider renting a boat for a day and embarking on a fishing trip. You can choose from various tours, boat rentals, and excursions, all led by experienced captains who operate fully equipped boats. If fishing isn’t your thing, you can also explore the colorful reefs by snorkeling, sailing around the island, or simply basking in the sun on the boat.