Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Seminyak
- La Beaute – La Beaute is a popular choice among expats and is an affordable all-in-one destination for beauty treatments. Men and women frequently visit the establishment for massages, scrubs, waxes, and manicures. With reasonable prices, you can easily spend an entire day here. The cream bath treatment is our favorite, as it includes a superb shoulder massage and a delicious complimentary ginger tea. You can find La Beaute on Jl Pengubengan Kauh No. 18 in Kerobokan, and it’s open from Tuesday to Sunday between 10am and 8pm.
- Chill Reflexology – Chill Reflexology offers a lot more than just foot massages. The atmosphere is serene and relaxing, and the prices are exceptionally affordable for the quality of service you receive. While the therapists work on your knots and pressure points, you can plug in your own music system and completely tune out from the outside world. Typically, male therapists provide the treatments, but if you have a preference for a female therapist, be sure to request one when booking. You can find Chill Reflexology located on Jl Kunti I No. 118X in Seminyak, and they’re open every day from 10am to 5pm.
- The Care Day Spa – Looking for a spa that operates like a hotel and provides luxurious Balinese and Korean treatments? Look no further than The Care Day Spa. This spacious spa blends modern elements with traditional treatments and ensures a safe, clean, and personalized experience for each guest. By limiting the number of people in the well-ventilated building at one time, The Care Day Spa offers a serene and socially-distanced atmosphere, while allowing therapists to focus solely on you. Treatments range from hot stone massages to high-end facials using Clarins and Lancome products. Plus, the spa also boasts an on-site salon for all your hair care needs. Visit The Care Day Spa at Jl Raya Kerobokan No.112, Seminyak, or contact them at +62 812 46120790 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 10am to 7pm.
- Re Day Spa : Looking for a spa experience that is rejuvenating, revitalizing, and relaxing? Look no further than Re Day Spa. This spa offers the perfect combination of traditional products and modern techniques to provide guests with the best of both worlds. The products used in the treatments are locally and naturally sourced, while the intuitive touch of treatments such as AromaSense massage and Heritage Hair Care provide a truly unique experience. The best part? Re Day Spa can bring their professional treatments right to your hotel, villa, or home, perfect for those short on time after exploring Seminyak’s shops and cafes. Experience a spa session right at your doorstep by contacting Re Day Spa at Jl Petitenget No. 88D, Seminyak, at +62 812 3737 5791 or email@example.com. They are open Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm, and Saturday to Sunday from 10am to 9pm.
Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Canggu
- EcoSpa – Located inside one of the top affordable accommodations in Canggu, this spa is not only stunning but also provides excellent value for money. EcoSpa goes beyond the standard spa offerings of massages and facials and offers advanced treatments with luxurious twists. Guests can enjoy Royal Thai Massages, multi-hour Slimming Treatments, and special products for sun-damaged skin, perfectly suited for the Echo Beach location. Visit EcoSpa at Ecosfera Hotel on Jl Batu Mejan, Echo Beach, Canggu or call +62 812 4642 6989. They are open daily from 10am to 9pm.
- Chillax – Although Chillax may appear to be a small nail salon from the street, it opens up to reveal a massive spa sanctuary out back that is frequented by Canggu’s knowledgeable spa enthusiasts. This unassuming spa has made a name for itself among Bali’s expat community for its reasonably priced treatments that always hit the mark. Chillax is particularly well-known for its firm and effective massages, and guests can wrap up their experience with a relaxing mani-pedi on the comfortable lounge chairs. Visit Chillax Spa on Jl Tanah Barak No. 58, Canggu, or contact them at +62 878 6256 6304 or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are open every day from 10am to 9pm.
- Massaji Bali – Don’t be fooled into thinking that a great massage has to come with an exorbitant price tag. Massaji Bali Spa offers massages that will soothe your aches and pains for less than $20, provided by some of the most experienced therapists in the Canggu area. They specialize in hot stone and Balinese massages, but they also offer four different facial treatments that you won’t want to miss. Pay a visit to Massaji Bali on Jl Raya Canggu, Gg. Bedugul No. 3, Canggu, or contact them at +62 811 385 7188. They are open daily from 10am to 9pm.
- Lotus Massage Therapy – This spa is perfect for those who have been spending time under the sun and catching waves. Lotus Spa offers a wide range of spa treatments, including skin rejuvenating treatments and massages that last from 60 to 90 minutes, as well as slimming treatments. If you’re short on time between surf sessions, the 30-minute express rest is worth checking out. One treatment to try is the Indian Head Massage, which not only targets the head but also the face, neck, and shoulders, leaving you feeling relaxed and tension-free. The spa is located on Jl Batu Mejan in Canggu and is open daily from 9.30am to 11pm.
Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Ubud
- Ubud Sari Health Resort – This serene resort values health and affordability equally, so don’t expect extravagant facials or flashy beauty treatments. Instead, get ready for straightforward pampering that delivers exactly what it promises: a fantastic spa experience. Ubud Sari provides a variety of traditional treatments, such as the Traditional Javanese Mandi Lulur, which focuses on holistic wellness. If you’re in need of a detox like in “Eat Pray Love,” the resort also offers week-long detox programs inspired by the Hindu philosophy of Tri Hita Karana.
- Nur Salon & Spa – Experience an authentic Javanese ambiance amidst a medicinal garden when you visit Nur Salon & Spa. The spa features custom-built treatment rooms that blend seamlessly into the greenery. Indulge in an exfoliating seaweed or tamarind Balinese massage using all-natural, handcrafted products sourced from the garden. For an ultimate pampering session, try their half-day package and enjoy head-to-toe treatment within just a few hours. Nur Salon & Spa is open daily and can be found on Jl Hanoman No. 28 in Ubud.
- 3 Poin Spa – At 3point Spa, they aim to take care of your body, mind, and soul. Whether you’re experiencing chronic tension in your body, or seeking a skin rejuvenation, they’ve got you covered. Indulge in a deep tissue massage or opt for the Ayurvedic Shirodhara massage, a full body healing treatment that begins with an aromatic floral foot bath and ends with a hair wash. Additionally, if you’re interested in learning massage techniques, the spa provides massage lessons. They also offer salon and beauty treatments. The spa is open every day.
- Ubud Bodyworks Centre – Bodyworks, located in the center of Ubud, is a holistic healing center that provides a wide range of traditional healing, rejuvenating, and beauty treatments. With a master in Balinese healing as its owner, the spa boasts Ayurvedic experts and Bali Usadha treatments. The menu features treatments such as lymphatic drainage, deep tissue, and Buddha Kecapi therapy to improve overall health and wellness. Even the facials and hair treatments incorporate organic and herbal ingredients, providing a nurturing experience that connects you with Mother Nature. Bodyworks is open daily from 11am to 8pm.
- Cantika Zest – The founder’s love for the healing and beautifying qualities of plants inspired the creation of Cantika Zest spa. They use their own natural products, such as shampoo, conditioner, oils, and creams. You can unwind with a rejuvenating facial or aromatherapy massages, or enjoy a relaxing flower bath. If you’re a fan of their products, you can even attend a workshop to learn how to make your own.
- Ubud Traditional Spa – To experience an authentic Balinese spa, visit Ubud Traditional Spa where a family-run business will take you on a journey to relaxation. They provide complimentary transportation to the traditional village of Payogan (for a minimum of two people from the Ubud area). Their therapists are highly trained and offer classic Balinese massages and reflexology, but their Ubud Royal Massage is fit for royalty, and their Rice Farmer Massage is a unique experience similar to the massages given by the wives of rice farmers. The spa is open daily from 11am to 8pm.
Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Jimbaran
- La Vie Spa – If you’re in need of a great massage, skip the fancy facials and luxurious cream baths and head straight to La Vie Spa. This cozy spa offers a “total sensation” massage experience that will leave you feeling comfortable and relaxed. The skilled therapists use warm thumbs and firm palms to work out any kinks in your body. While you’re there, slip into the spa’s comfy pajamas and enjoy a variety of treatments, including heavenly foot rituals that take place on inclined massage beds. La Vie Spa is located on Jl Kampus Unud No.18L in Jimbaran and is open daily from 12pm to 9pm.
- Kunthi Bali Spa – At Kunthi Bali Spa, you can experience the tranquil and calming effects of a Japanese Shiatsu massage, which is done perfectly by the therapists. This spa, which is clean and sophisticated, is popular among locals and offers luxurious treatments that are usually found in more high-end spas (like the beautiful flower bath). Soothe any muscle stiffness and exhaustion with an aromatherapy massage or select from their affordable four to five-hour packages.
Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Legian & Kuta
- Febri’s Spa – Febri’s Spa is a great option for those looking for affordable relaxation options on the island. They offer a variety of treatments and cater to different budgets. You can opt for more luxurious treatments in private outdoor spa cottages, or enjoy mani-pedis in a dedicated lounge. Mothers can enjoy low-priced Balinese massages, facials, and other body treatments such as scrubs and masks, and even soak in the jacuzzi. Plus, you can expect to have plenty of money left in your wallet after your visit.
- Tunjung Spa – The Tunjung Spa is a spa located in the Kuta Central Park Hotel and offers a mix of modern and traditional treatments, all made with natural ingredients. Detox in the sauna before indulging in a massage or rejuvenating Signature Facial. The spa also offers value-for-money packages that combine various treatments.
- Bali Green Spa – Enhance your beach tan with toxin-free and high-mineral spa treatments at Bali Green Spa. This spa caters to environmentally conscious individuals, utilizing locally sourced organic ingredients to make all-natural massage oils. The spa offers a variety of treatments, including aromatherapy massages and lulur body scrubs. Booking treatments online beforehand can lead to significant discounts.
- Cozy Spa & Wellness – Cozy Foot Reflexology Spa is a popular spa that has expanded to three storeys, indicating its exceptional quality. The spa offers a diverse menu of treatments that cater to all, including neck and shoulder therapies, cream baths, and outstanding foot rubs. Additionally, the cozy atmosphere, dim lighting, and mesmerizing fish tanks add to the spa’s allure.
Cozy Spa & Wellness is located at Jl Sunset Road No. 66, Kuta, with a phone number of +62 812 3850 6622, and is open daily from 11.30am to 9pm.
Here is a list of some of the best budget spa in Bali : Nusa Dua & Uluwatu
- Holistic Spa at Yoga Searcher – At Yoga Searcher’s Holistic Spa, you can leave your worries behind and relax your mind and body with specially curated traditional treatments that promote well-being and unwind tense energy. All products used are natural, organic, and made locally using traditional healing methods. Don’t miss their “Detox Chilling Nights,” which offer discounted access to the infrared sauna, herbal steam, and ice-plunge, as well as benches around a bonfire under the stars with a cup of herbal tea.
- U Spa Bali – U Spa in Uluwatu is an affordable and stylish spa that focuses on giving you the best possible experience for your nails, hair, and skin. The spa’s boho-chic interiors, featuring green palms, oversized shells, and bamboo and rattan trinkets, exude a perfect Bali-spa vibe. The treatments offered are professional and reasonably priced, with massages and manicures starting at just $15, and all using natural, homemade products.
- Sanda Day Spa – If you need a break from soaking up the sun on the beach, head over to Sanda Day Spa for a refreshing pause. This budget spa offers massages, body scrubs, manis, and pedis with expert therapists at reasonable prices, all of which come with delightful extras such as flower baths. If you’re on your honeymoon, treat yourself to the Rama and Shinta Treatment, a four-hour indulgence inspired by the Ramayana Hindu love story. Sanda Day Spa is located on Jl By Pass Ngurah Rai in Benoa and is open daily from 10am to 10pm.
- Sekar Jagat Bali Spa – To achieve a relaxed and calm state, breathe in and out slowly at this outdoor spa that aims to alleviate stress. Treat yourself to a range of spa treatments such as traditional cream baths, facials, massages, and mandi lulur. You can even participate in a massage course. To save more money, it is recommended to book your treatments online. Don’t forget to try Sekar Jagat Bali Spa’s popular rituals. It’s located on Jl Nusa Dua No. 96, Nusa Dua, and is open from 11am to 7pm daily.
- HerSpot Salon – This is a beauty haven that caters to women with various services such as waxing, nail care, hair styling, and eyelash care, at an affordable price. The team at HerSpot is entirely composed of well-trained Indonesian women who have vast experience in the beauty industry, making it an ideal destination for beauty treatments. There is an extensive menu of treatments available, including manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, and the signature Creambath treatment. You can visit their Sunset Road or Denpasar branches for a one-stop-shop experience.